Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Day After

Well, we made it through the night, and surprisingly all the kids slept through the night with no problems! I was very proud of myself this morning. I wanted to run over to our church yard sale this morning. It was my first outing with all the kids by myself. I had everyone fed and dressed, got my shower, got dressed, fed the animals, and had everyone buckled in the van by 9:00! On the way to the church I realized that I was really hungry. I had forgotten to feed myself! Oh well, it's not like it would hurt me to miss a few meals. The kids are playing well, though there have been a few arguments amongst the girls this morning. I think Kylie is having the hardest time adjusting. Caitlyn is all excited about playing with Dawn, and I think Kylie feels a little left out. Over all, I think things are going much better than expected. Monday, we should have an answer regarding John's surgery. I'll post an update then. Love you all and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.

0 comments: