Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Possibilities

I was trying to decide whether to even post today, as I have no real news. I do have some possible news, but nothing definite. First, John David's surgery may be postponed six weeks or so. His Dr is on Bolivia on a missions trip this week, but when the nurse practitioner received his records from the pediatrician, she said that the Dr may want to wait. I don't understand all of their reasoning, but something about the number of ear infections he has had, etc. They still want to take out his adenoids, but they might try something else first. I'm not really sure right now what is going on. I probably won't have a definite answer till Monday, seeing as his Dr is out of the country, unless the nurse can get an answer via email. We'll see. Also, it is VERY possible that we will have two new kiddos VERY soon, but not definite. We had a meeting this morning with the social worker, and may be getting our first foster placement next week! I'll let you know more as soon as I know more. On another note, the newsletters are done!! I know, it's about time. I am heading to Kinko's to copy them in the morning, and will mail them out tomorrow or Friday. I am very excited about this one, because it's got pictures and more pages. Hope you like it! Love you all and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these!

0 comments: