Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's Official! I'm Old!

Well, I got the word yesterday that my 10 year high school reunion is coming up!! It doesn't feel like it's been near that long ago that I graduated. So the weekend of September 21st, it looks like we'll probably be in Tennessee for the reunion. My biggest fear? That all my old friends will realize that I'm still the geek I was in high school! That and these pounds left over from having John David that I would like to get off before then! The reunion news along with the fact that I now have grey hairs growing in faster than I can keep up with, is the reason I'm feeling a bit old today. I used to be able to pull the grey hairs out when I would see a new one, but then a friend told me that everytime you pull one out three grow in its place!! Needless to say, I stopped pulling them out! They really aren't that noticeable (yet), but I know they're there. Also, most of the people I went to high school with are just now getting married, or just now having their first kids, and here I am with three kiddos, and been married for going on nine years! Oh well, can't stop time, and I wouldn't want to anyway. Every year brings new life lessons, and so many more great memories and blessings. Watching our family grow and change every year is the best experience ever. And the best part is that God blessed me with the greatest partner to share it all with! Love you all and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.

0 comments: