Friday, March 16, 2007

Lanning Has Arrived!


I am ecstatic to announce the arrival of our new nephew Lanning James! He arrived this morning weighing 8 lbs. 2 oz., and measuring 19 inches long. As far as I've heard mommy and the baby are doing well. I can't begin to say how excited we are for Andrew and Crystal! And I can't wait to get to see the little man! We took John David to the doctor today, because he started feeling worse again. As we suspected, he's going to need to have the tubes replaced in his ears. This means another surgery, but he did well the first time, so we're hoping it will go smoothly. I will be sure and let everyone know when we get it scheduled. When I get a chance tomorrow I will post some updated info about the foster care/adoption situation, but for now I need to go. Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.

0 comments: