Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Missing Out On the Great Weather :(

Hope you all are enjoying your Wednesday. The weather is absolutely gorgeous here: sunny and in the 60's! As much as I would like to get to the park and enjoy the beautiful weather, we are quarantined at home. John David is sick and has been since Monday night. He has a stomach bug of some kind I think, and has all the glorious sypmtoms that come along with such an illness. He hasn't thrown up since yesterday, though his fever has been over 103 since last night. Since his fever is staying manageable with medicine, I decided to give him till tomorrow to start improving. If not I'll take him in to see the dr. He has started coughing some, but I've been adding extra meds to his breathing treatments and that seems to help. If it goes to his chest that won't be good, but we'll get through it like we always do. We had such a good year last year, as far as the kids' health goes, that I've forgotten how taxing this all can be. Please pray for some good sleep tonight. We haven't gotten any in a couple days. Jeremy is working night shifts this week, and John hasn't been sleeping well of course. Love you all and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed me with these.

0 comments: