Friday, March 30, 2007

Two Precious Gifts!

Just a quick note to let everyone know the news! Things have been so crazy the last few days, that I haven't really had a chance to sit down and write an entry, but as of this afternoon we will have two new kiddos!!! We found out Wednesday evening that they would be coming, and have spent the time since then preparing. They are a brother and sister. Dawn is turning four tomorrow, and Corey turned two recently. We are all excited and scared to death at the same time! I will sit down and update everyone on how today goes, after I get the kids in bed tonight. Love you all and PRAISE to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Angie,
I want you to know that I so respect the courage and love ya'll have in your hearts to do this!! I will be praying for ya'll.
Julie

The Robinsons said...

I definitely agree with Julie! I have the upmost respect for ya'll for opening your home and hearts to your new additions. May God bless you and your family for your unselfishness. I'm praying for you. Love ya!