Thursday, March 15, 2007

Another Beautiful Day


Good morning everyone! Today is another beautiful day outside. We're supposed to have a high of 73 today! The picture above is one from our trip last week to the park with Andrea. John David lugged around these rocks almost the whole time we were there! John David is feeling quite a bit better today. At one point yesterday, his fever had gotten very close to 104, and we were getting worried. After changing the medicine we were using a bit, his fever has come way down, and he even ate something this morning. He is still running a low grade fever, but for now it is staying around 100. He still isn't playing much, but I'm sure he's achy and weak. Maybe later, I'll try and take him out in the backyard for a little while. I'm sure the fresh air would be good for him. Nothing too exciting going on today. It looks like we're just going to be hanging out at the house. I am very excited about the new little Mckay coming tomorrow! I'll post a pic as soon as I get one. Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed me with these.

0 comments: