Friday, March 2, 2007

The New Knutson Update Online

I did it! I figured this whole blogging thing out! I'm excited because I think this will be a great way to continue to keep everyone up-to-date on the happenings at the Knutson household. Today, I am getting a breather in between visiting family. My sister, Andrea flies in tomorrow for a week of fun! Jeremy's mom and his sister just left yesterday after a week long visit. It was nice to spend that time with them, since it is scarce. The kids had a blast while Grandma Knutson was here, especially during our day showing Grandma, Aunt Sasha, and her boyfriend Jake around Washington DC. We did have one mishap in the city. While the kids and I were waiting for Jeremy to finish a very cool Simulator Ride at the Air & Space Museum, John managed to pull a wobbly wooden podium down on his head. At first I thought it just scared him, but soon realized that the blood dripping on my shirt was coming from his head! It wasn't bad enough to warrant stitches, and once we got it cleaned up he was ready to get back to our DC adventure. We did get to see the basement nurse's station at the Air & Space Museum. They had cool charts of the human body that the girls thought were pretty neat. :) Tomorrow, I'll post about the new happenings with the adoption. I love you and miss you all! As one of my favorite authors, Karen Kingsbury, always says, "and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed me with these".

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I had no doubt that the brainiac of the family could figure out the blog system. We will certainly enjoy this. Thanks for the blessing!Mom

Cindy said...

I knew the brainiac of the family could figure out the whole blog system. We will really enjoy this blessing! Thanks! MOM