Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Surgery Postponed




Here are a few pictures of the kids over the last few days. Yesterday, was a long day for us. Corey and John both had doctor appointments. and we spent an hour and a half shopping at Kohl's. that was an experience with all five kids, but they behaved well. You should have seen the looks I got! I got clothing vouchers for Dawn and Corey yesterday, so I was trying to get some shopping done while I was already out. Corey just has a little cold, and it should run its course in a few days. John David's doctor decided to postpone his surgery. He has another appt on April 30th to see if the fluid in his ears has fixed itself. In the meantime, they just put him on a nasal spray for his allergies. I was disappointed and frustrated, but what can I do? I pushed as hard as I could without being rude, you know? If they think we should wait, then we'll wait. They said if the fluid is still there at his next appt, then they will go ahead and do his surgery. It's been there since the end of February, so it will probably still be there. What do I know, I'm just his mother?! Anyway, enough venting! Please pray that he will stay healthy. Even though John getting sick would prove my point to his doctor, that's the last thing I want. Love you all and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.

0 comments: