Thursday, April 12, 2007

Computer Down

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have not fallen off the face of the Earth, or held prisoner in the attic by our kids! Our computer crashed last friday and we have been working on getting it up and running. It will probably be another week until it is fully functioning. i am posting this from the library, so I don't have pics to post, but as soon as I can I will post some from home. I've gotten some great ones of the kiddos recently. Everyone here is doing very well. Corey and Dawn have really opened up, and both are calling us Mommy and Daddy by their own choice. We heard advice on both sides of this issue, but for now, we are not going to correct them. i think they just want to feel like they're part of a normal family. I'm still surprised that I'm not more stressed out than I am, but God's grace is sufficient! Jeremy and I feel more than ever that this is God's will for us. How amazing to be used for Him! I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful having them with us has been. All the kids play very well together, and besides the occasionally argument over a toy, you'd think they'd been brothers and sisters forever. My favorite is the look on people's faces when my little "ducks" follow me in line into church or the store. people can't believe that they all behave so well. "Organization is key", I tell them! But truly the key to it all is love. And that is something our family is overflowing with! Well, enough mushy stuff! :) I will get back to consistent entries in the blog as soon as we get the computer fixed. We love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.

0 comments: