Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Toothless Wonder



The tooth is finally out! When Jeremy got home form work yesterday, I told him that the tooth really needed to be pulled, but Caitlyn wouldn't let me near it. He said, "I'll pull it." I was like, yeah right. Like I said yesterday, Jeremy has been completely grossed out by this whole loose tooth thing. He could hardly even look at it, let alone touch it! Sure enough though, I left to run an errand, and when I returned, the tooth was out. Somehow, he conned her into letting him look at it. Then when she opened her mouth, he pulled it out really quick! The one next to it is loose, but will not probably fall out for a couple more weeks. In fact, she has a dentist appointment on the 27th, and I'm sure the dentist will probably just go ahead and pull it then. Both her top permanent teeth are already coming in. Tomorrow morning, bright and early, we are leaving for Tennessee. We will be spending Thanksgiving with my parents, my brother and his family, my sister, my mom's mom, and my dad's parents. It will definitely be a full house! We are really looking forward to seeing everyone, and can't wait to get there. We are heading back to Virginia on Sunday morning. Have a great Thanksgiving! Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.

0 comments: