Tuesday, November 27, 2007

No Cavities!

I have got the pictures from our Thanksgiving trip uploaded, but haven't had a chance to do a slide show yet. I wanted to post a few tidbits of info while I had a chance though. John David went for a checkup on his ears yesterday, and they are doing great. The fluid has receded, and if there are no more concerns by his next checkup in February, he will no longer have to see the audiologist and ENT doctor! Corey has an appointment with Caitlyn's allergist in a couple weeks to try and see if we can figure what exactly he is allergic to., and I have my yearly hearing evaluation next Friday. Also, the kids went to the dentist this morning, and no cavities! That in itself is always a huge blessing. We are just hanging out at home today, trying to get back in the swing of things. I put a new Christmas layout on the blog. Check it out when you get a chance! Tomorrow I'll post the Thanksgiving pics. Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.

0 comments: