Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pez Mania




So many Pez, so little time! Jeremy has been collecting Pez for about five years now, and he has quite the collection going. Anything from old-timey metal Pez signs, to oversized music playing Pez, to Pez from other countries. Jeremy's favorite is an old Papa Smurf Pez that I found on Ebay for him a few years back. He has many doubles, so he keeps some on the shelves, and some in the packages. What I took pictures of were the ones in the house. He has a whole other container of them stored in the garage. That's where the Papa Smurf Pez is, hence no picture of Papa Smurf. Sorry Smurf fans! He has plans to build at least two more shelves in the near future, and has more than enough Pez to fill them. Most of our friends and family know that he collects Pez, so people are always picking him up one or two here and there. Caitlyn likes to get them when we're out at the store. She's always looking for new ones. My favorites? I love the Mr. Bean set that came from England. They didn't sell then in the US, and I found those on Ebay a few years back too. Jeremy's a big fan of Mr. Bean, so I knew those would be a hit. I also love the Walmart truck. I just think it's cool. Well, that's the infamous Pez collection. Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.

0 comments: