Monday, November 19, 2007

John's Hairy Back


I couldn't help but post this picture. Jeremy was giving John a haircut, and all the hair had collected on his back. He looks like a little werewolf! All kidding aside, Corey really does have a quite hairy back. His back is covered in peach fuzz. It's the strangest thing. Corey's hair is also very thick and grows fast. When we cut the boys' hair, there's always a much bigger pile next to Corey. Caitlyn played her violin in church for the first time last night. She had no fear as usual, and did an excellent job. I forgot I had my camera in my bag until after she was done!! One of Caitlyn's front teeth is hanging on by a thread. I've tried to pull it, but it's still a little too attached on one side, but the permanent tooth is already starting to come in. It's really grossing Jeremy out, and Caitlyn's not helping since she is constantly flicking it forward with her tongue. When she does that, it sticks straight out of her mouth, almost at a 90 degree angle! I'm hoping that she will let me try and pull it again tonight. If it doesn't come out soon, maybe Grandma and Poppy can try when we get there. :) We are leaving early Wednesday morning for Tennessee. I am so excited! I will post our trip details tomorrow. I need to get busy on the laundry, so we can pack the suitcases! Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.

1 comments:

Andrea McKay said...

ok that is really nasty!!