Monday, November 5, 2007

Matt's in Ecuador



I wanted to post an update on my cousin Matt. Matt Moss is in the air force and is based in Oklahoma. He was deployed to Ecuador awhile back to "fly around on the Awacs for a counter drug operation", in his own words. I'm not sure what an AWAC is, but it sounds cool. He says they "look for and track boats and planes who are running drugs to the states and Mexico". He is doing good, but looking forward to returning to the states. Here are a few pictures I stole off of his myspace page. Speaking of our troops, a friend of ours has a son that has just returned from a tour in Iraq. The kids and I sent boxes to him while he was overseas, and are looking forward to seeing him next weekend. We are praising God for his safe return!! Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.

0 comments: