Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving Pictures




Here are the much anticipated Thanksgiving pictures! Just kidding! I always get so wrapped up in being at my parents, that many times I forget to take very many pictures. I will definitely have to try and do better at Christmas. I did get some good pictures of the girls making pies with my mom. That is their absolute favorite thing about the holidays. I'm very thankful that my mom takes the time to do those types of things with the kids. We really had a great visit. My Grandma Sedruley was there, along with my Grandma and Grandpa McKay. With so many people at the house Thanksgiving day was a little chaotic! Andrea, Andrew, Kylie, and Jeremy spent the morning at the church's annual Turkey Bowl. Every year, rain or chine, people from my mom and dad's church get together on Thanksgiving morning to play flag football. It really is a huge affair and Jeremy and Kylie had a great time. Jeremy was pretty stiff for the next few days, though! :) I really enjoyed spending the morning cooking with my mom and my grandma. Three generations cooking Thanksgiving dinner together, What could be better than that?! Poppy and Caitlyn watched the Macy's Day parade. Caitlyn entertained us all with a few impromptu violin concerts, too. The music of choice was of course, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. She did play Jesus Loves Me. Jeremy and her have been working hard on that one. Overall,I definitely wouldn't have rather been anywhere else on Thanksgiving Day. I knew it was too good to be true that we could get through the visit without the kids doing something to my parents brand new house! The day before we left the boys, who were supposed to be napping, got a hold of a paint marker. After decorating themselves, coloring in their belly buttons and all, they decided to draw a nice little mural on my sister's bedroom wall! Luckily my dad has some touch up paint for the wall, but I couldn't believe it! Actually, I could. Tomorrow, I'm going to post pictures of Jeremy's Pez collection. Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.

0 comments: