Friday, October 5, 2007

Soccer Pics



Here are a few pictures one of the other soccer moms took at the game on Saturday. Dawn was having a bad day, but we did finally get her to play the last quarter of the game. Once she started playing, she was glad she did. I still am amazed at how great a coach Jeremy is. Not that I didn't think he had it in him, but he does such a great job at balancing learning skills with enjoying the game. He always reminds them to have fun, but try their best. The kids really like him, and the parents are satisfied too. Now that's a hard thing to accomplish! Tomorrow is our Foster Family Picnic, so I will post pictures from that in the next couple days. I am doing face painting for the kids. I'm excited, but nervous. At least they won't be able to see their faces!! :) Also, I took a video of Caitlyn playing her violin, and I will upload it sometime today. Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.

0 comments: