Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sleepin' with the Turtle


I thought you all would get a kick out of this photo of John. Every night he falls asleep with a Spiderman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, or one of his many ninja swords. No stuffed animals for him! He's definitely all boy! I have added a few goodies to the blog that I wanted to explain. If you scroll down the blog page, on the right there are three new buttons. These buttons will add the blog to either your Yahoo, AOL, or Google home page. I tried it and it actually works. Personally I like the emails better, but just thought I would offer a little variety. Also, on your blog emails, there is now a little picture of John David at the top next to the blog title. If you click on this picture it will take you directly to the blog site, so you can check out the slideshows and pictures. I may change the picture from time to time, but whatever picture is there will always take you to the blog site. I also changed my delivery time, so that if I post in the morning you will receive your email early afternoon. I almost always do my posts in the morning, so this should work well. Thanks for hanging in there while I work out the kinks!! Anyways, hope this makes things easier. Have a great day! Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.

0 comments: