Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Birthday to the Halloween Baby

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Here's wishing everyone a Happy Halloween, and Jeremy a Happy 30th Birthday! Jeremy, I love you! My mom started a blog now too, so on the right side of our blog page (scroll down), I now have links to the McKay blogs. I'm excited because sometimes out here in Virginia, I feel out of the loop with what's going on in everyone's lives. So, if anyone else out there has a blog, let me know!! The kids are going trick or treating at our church tonight, so I will take some pictures of them in their costumes and post them tomorrow. Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.

0 comments: