Sunday, October 7, 2007

The Picnic and Round-up






Howdy everybody! We have had a very busy, but fun weekend. On Saturday was the Foster Family Picnic. I spent almost three hours painting faces! I took one of the teenagers from church with me to help, and boy was I glad I did that. The kids had a great time, and got to meet kids from other foster families. It's nice for them to be able to interact with other kids that are going through the same things. Then today we had Round-up Sunday at church. We all dressed up in western clothes and headed to church. The picture at the top is a picture of Kylie and her best friend Morgan. They act alike, look alike, and people get them confused at church all the time! They are definitely two peas in a pod! Tomorrow starts another busy week, but we certainly enjoyed our weekend. Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.

0 comments: