Tuesday, October 30, 2007

John David the Prize Fighter



I had to share these pictures of John David's eye. It looks like he's been in a boxing match, which I guess he was, only it was with a dresser! Last night, Corey and John decided they were going to climb the girls' dresser to see the hamster, only it didn't exactly work like that. the whole dresser fell over on them, but somehow Corey managed to escape without a scratch. John however, as you can see, looks like he was in a fight! Jeremy assures me he'll be fine. "He's a boy", he says! On a sadder note, social services decided yesterday that Dawn will be moved to another foster home, probably this week sometime. Jeremy and I both have conflicting emotions about this, but both agree that it is the best solution for the other kids. Corey will be staying with us till at least probably March. I just keep reminding myself that God has a purpose in all of this.

0 comments: