Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Potty Training Success!

It is official! John David is out of diapers! Now if we can get Corey out of diapers, that would be great. John David was finally showing some signs that he was ready, but after he had such a bad experience last time we tried, I didn't want to push it. So, Monday afternoon after nap we headed outside to play and I thought that would be a good time to try it. I mean, if there was a mess it would be outside, right?! He did very well, so yesterday he went all day, except for nap, in underwear. he had some accidents, but it was obvious he was trying. today, has been a little crazy. He hasn't had any accidents, and has refused to wear a diaper or a pullup for nap, but he has been going potty every ten minutes! I'm definitely glad that he's getting the hang of it. It will make my life a bit easier. Plus, that's less diapers we have to buy! Tomorrow, Corey has a doctor's appt. I'm taking him to a different pediatrician than the one he has been seeing, to see if we can find the reason for a rash that he keeps getting. His skin is extremely sensitive to everything it seems like, and I think he definitely has some allergy issues that need to be dealt with. Please pray that we can find the source of the problem, and that there will be a way to fix it. Also, please keep my Grandma Thomas in your prayers. Her sister Gene Anne died suddenly Sunday, and although we know that she is in a better place, I know my grandma will miss her greatly. Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.

0 comments: