Thursday, May 10, 2007

Seeing the Opthamologists

Hello all! I just wanted to let everyone know that Caitlyn has been referred to a pediatric opthamologists by her pediatrician. She has a small bump on her lower eyelid on the her left eye. Her vision was a little worse this checkup, and since the bump has been steadily growing over the past two months they want her to see this new doctor. I have to admit I'm a little worried, but the doctor thought it wasn't serious. She goes on June 1st, so I'll let everyone know then what they say. Please pray for us as we take Dawn and Corey for their consult with the oral surgeon Monday morning. This week has been pretty busy, and I think Jeremy and I both are a little wore out. This weekend looks pretty easy, so I'm hoping we'll be able to catch up on some rest. Also, before I forget, Dupont is posting that new position next week that Jeremy is hoping to get, so there should be a decision soon. Like I said before, it will be a very good thing for us, if he gets it. they are also posting another position that he is very interested in, so pray God will open the right doors. Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.

0 comments: