Monday, May 14, 2007

It's Monday!


Hope all the mom's had a wonderful Mother's Day. I know my mom was able to spend the day with her mom, and I'm sure she enjoyed that! I had a wonderful Mother's Day and got some great gifts. We're getting our family pictures taken on Saturday the 26th, so I'm really excited about that! We've had a busy last few days as the weekends usually are. Friday, Jeremy took Kylie to meet her Tae kwon do instructor and pick up her uniform. Her first class is today, and she is so excited. I sewed the patches on her uniform today and she was inspecting it making sure I did it right. She has a friend from church that is in the same class, and that makes it all the more fun. We tried to get dawn to do it with her, but she isn't interested at all. We're not surprised, since she has a personality more like Caitlyn, but her age makes it difficult to find her an activity not sports related. Jeremy also took Caitlyn to pick up her violin on Friday. She can't hardly wait till Friday gets here for her first lesson. Dawn and Corey had their consultation visit with the dental surgeon today, and the damage to their teeth is more serious than we first thought. They both have significant decay, and both their surgeries will be at least two hours long. Dawn is going to lose several teeth, but it looks like Corey should loose only one. The surgeon said he was going to cap as many as he could save. Jeremy and I are heartbroken over it, and wish both kids didn't have to go through this. Dawn's surgery is scheduled for this Thursday the 17th, and Corey's is scheduled for next Tuesday the 22nd (my dad's birthday!). Please pary that all goes well. Also, please continue to pray about Jeremy's position at work, and the situation with my thyroid. I saw my ob/gyn on Friday, and he said not to wait to see the Endocrinologist. I called today, and they set an appointment for the 29th. We love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these!

0 comments: