Friday, May 25, 2007

Cassie

Just wanted to post that picture of Cassie (my new bird). Be sure to check out the video of Caitlyn and her violin that I posted earlier. We can't help but be proud of her. Her teacher has been impressed with the natural ability she has. Caitlyn has really turned into a great helper for me, and is such a sweet child. She's having a blast "mothering" all the little ones here at home. I removed the music player from the blog so that those of you who have speakers on your computers can hear the audio from the video. Hope everyone enjoys their Memorial Day Weekend! Please pray that my appt with the endocrinologists on Tuesday afternoon goes well. It looks like June is shaping up to be a busy month for us with our trip to Tennessee, VBS, and a possible visit from my cousin Jennifer and her family! Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.

0 comments: