Monday, May 7, 2007

Had A Blast At Busch Gardens

As you can see, we had a great time Friday at Busch Gardens! I added a slide show of pictures from the last two times we've gone. We were all feeling much better, and everyone enjoyed themselves much more this time. All three girls rode the Big bad Wolf roller coaster, and loved it! I rode the Big Bad Wolf too. Now, I haven't ridden a roller coaster since 1999, so I was a little surprised at how fast they moved! I rode it with Kylie, and I screamed more than she did. It was Kylie's first time! I had forgotten what that felt like. Maybe it is a sign of our age, but Jeremy and I neither one enjoyed it as much as we remembered! :) Corey still refused to ride anything. I'm hoping we can get him on the carousel at least once before the summer is over. The highlight of my day (just kidding) was riding the Roman Rapids with the girls. As you can see from the picture, it is a circular raft that floats down the water. It is very similar to Grizzly River Rampage, a ride I grew up riding at Opryland. As we were waiting in line, I was watching the people as they got off the ride. Some of them were very wet, but many were just splashed a little. I was thinking that I probably wouldn't get that wet, and my chances were good that I would just get splashed a little. The very first big splash soaked me! After that it was all downhill. The raft holds six people, and the four seats we were sitting in were soaked by the end of the ride. All four of us girls were literally dripping wet, completely soaked thru and thru! The two teenage boys that rode in the raft with us? Completely dry! It took awhile of walking around to dry out, and some of our clothes never got completely dry, including my underwear! We had a great time though, and can't wait to go again! Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.

0 comments: