Thursday, April 3, 2008

Rainy Thursday

pregnancy week by week

Check out this new ticker I copied from a friend of mine! It follows the baby's development. I thought it was pretty cool, so I added it to the bottom of our blog page. We are having a great time with Andrea here. The weather hasn't been that great, but hopefully we'll get clear skies for Monday and our trip to DC. Andrea and I are singing in a Vacation Bible School Benefit Concert tomorrow night, and we've got soccer on Saturday. Jeremy bought a little motorcycle/scooter for the kids. With the weather being nasty, they've only gotten to ride it once. Andrea and I got some great pictures though, and I'll post them as soon as we get them downloaded. Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.

0 comments: