Thursday, April 24, 2008

22 Weeks and Counting




Jeremy and I realized last night that we only have a little over three months till the baby is here! Things are going pretty smoothly, and besides being a little more tired as I get farther along, I feel pretty good. My diabetes is under control, and I am now on three insulin injections a day. I am still only on half as much insulin as I was with the girls at this point though. I am very thankful that my body is responding to all my medications. I am now on four blood pressure pills a day, but I can take twice that many if needed. So, we have room to increase over the next few months if we have to. The last couple months are usually the worst with my blood pressure, but I really think I will do fine. I see the ob/gyn again in two weeks along with my endocrinologist. Jeremy and the kids went to the ultrasound this week with me again. Jeremy was running a little late, so when they called us back into the ultrasound room it was just me and the kids. The ultrasound tech (who can be quite grouchy sometimes) was in a good mood, and the kids behaved well till Jeremy got there. John David stood beside the table, patting my arm, and whispering (I had told them to be very quiet) "You're doing a very good job, Mommy." The ultrasound tech got to giggling at him, because then he kept telling me how beautiful I was. He really is so sweet! As usual, Luke was pretty squirmy for the ultrasound, but as I said yesterday they were able to finally get the pictures they needed. He seems to like to put his hands in front of his face, almost as if he's playing peek-a-boo. Hope you enjoy the new pictures! Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.

0 comments: