Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Friday Night Success





Since my sister arrived last Tuesday, we have been busy, busy, busy! We spent a lot of time last week preparing for the VBS Benefit Concert that Andrea and I were singing in. Friday night the concert turned out to be a great success, and the people who attended really enjoyed it. I was so proud of our church for stepping up and raising so much money for VBS 2008! Andrea and I, although nervous, enjoyed the opportunity to get to sing together. Andrea did an incredible job, even learning a brand new song the night before the concert. Caitlyn played Jesus Loves Me on her violin to start the night off(see video above). She was a great sport even though we forgot her music. She played it from memory almost perfectly. I have lots of pictures form the past few days and will post them as I get them loaded. Our twenty week ultrasound is this afternoon, so I'll post as soon as we get back and hopefully have pictures by tomorrow. Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty for his many blessings!

0 comments: