Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

Hope everyone had a fantastic Mother's Day yesterday! Caitlyn serenaded me with violin music in bed. It was so sweet. She had made me some cards, and one had a picture she drew of our family. She had even drawn an arrow to my stomach with Luke's name on it. Jeremy spoiled me rotten of course, even painting my toe nails for me before we left for church. I can't exactly reach them anymore. We had a great service at church, and then most everyone stayed for dinner on the grounds. The food was really good! We stayed for the afternoon service, then headed home for a relaxing afternoon and evening. Jeremy and I played a couple games of Sorry, and them he grilled cheeseburgers for dinner. So delicious! On Saturday, Jeremy took me out to eat for part of my Mother's Day gift. I, of course, chose O'Charley's. The food was really good, although I did have a bit of a panic attack when I thought that they didn't have any rolls. Come on, what's O'Charley's without the rolls?! Jeremy had also gotten me a foot and calf massage at Salon Del Sol. I was really looking forward to it, but when I got there and they saw that I was pregnant, they said that they couldn't do it. Apparently, deep tissue massage on your feet and calves can put you into labor! It's okay though, because now I get to have a pedicure. :) Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty for blessing me with the privilege to be a mother.

0 comments: