Thursday, May 15, 2008

Aunt Rea's Pictures



Here is a slideshow of some pictures that my sister took while she was here the beginning of April. She sent them to me yesterday, and I wanted to be sure and post them before we left for vacation. It was such a blessing to look through them, and it's not hard to see why she's the photographer and not me! :) She has a gift, and I love looking at her pictures. She always manages to capture a moment in its fullest. Half the time she's taking pictures of you, you don't even realize it (Hence the picture of me that she got away with!). I have so many favorites, but I really like the sideview shot of Jeremy and Kylie on the motorcycle. The joy on both of their faces is unmistakable. When Andrea takes pictures, she always seems to capture all the emotion, like the worry on my face watching the kids riding on the motorcycle! :) There are pictures of the kids' first ride on the little motorcycle, Caitlyn playing her violin at the VBS concert, Kylie when she lost her first tooth, and pictures of the kids eating their milkshakes at the Air and Space Museum in DC. Anyway, I hope you enjoy them as much as Jeremy and I did. Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty from whom all blessings flow!

0 comments: