Friday, May 16, 2008

Birthdays Galore!

Birthday Hat  birthday hat
Zingerbug on imikimi - Customize Your World


Happy Birthday  birthday b-day balloons
imikimi - Customize Your World


Next week, there are three birthdays that I wanted to make sure and mention. Since I'm not sure how much time I'll have for blogging on vacation, I thought I would go ahead and post them today. On Tuesday, I will turn 29! Only one more year to say I'm in my twenties! :)I'm really looking forward to spending my birthday resting and relaxing in Luray. On Thursday, the 22nd, it will be my dad's birthday. He will be 49 this year, so him and I are kind of in the same boat....on the brink of a new chapter in our lives. We love you Poppy! Have a great birthday! And then lastly, on Friday, the 23rd, is my Grandma Thomas's birthday. She will be turning 86! We love you Grandma!

It is yucky and rainy here...again! Hope everyone has a great Friday! Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed me with one more birthday!

0 comments: