Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pushing For Therapy

Good morning! I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on the Dawn and Corey situation. Things have been rough around here since their weekly visitation started. I know the reasoning behind the decision to do this , but sometimes I think they (the social workers, etc.) don't always do what's best for the kids. They have rules they have to follow, so it's up to us to fight for what Dawn and Corey need. Right now I am in the process of fighting for an in-home play therapist for Dawn. Her anger has been a big issue lately, and I have realized that we can't help her by ourselves. If the workers want to put her through this pain and confusion every week, then they need to step up and provide us with help. The last two days have been better, but they had a visit last night, so I'm hesitant to see what today holds. Please pray that all involved will see what the children need and help us provide that for them. I can say for certain that we are in a fight right now with Satan himself. We're trusting God for the victory! Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.

P.S. School starting got postponed until next week, since Caitlyn's school books did not get here yet. they are being shipped. Also, we have court on Sept 6th.

0 comments: