Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New Videos!

Good afternoon to all of our loved ones! Here are three new videos of the kiddos. The first one is of the boys, but the lighting is very bad, so I will have to do another one and post it later. you can still hear them good though. Then there's one of Kylie and Dawn, and lastly one of Caitlyn and her violin. Last night the kids watched the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movie. John's been asking to see it, so we all sat down and watched it last night. As a result, today has been spent pretending to be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I was sorting laundry earlier today, and I heard from the other room "It's party time boys!" It sounded like Caitlyn. Then I heard a bunch of pretend fighting noises, and Kylie yell "Do you want a piece of me?!" I laughed so hard! Enjoy the videos! Love you all and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.





0 comments: