Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Luke Can't Wait to Get Out in the Snow!

We got a ton of snow this weekend! We got about ten inches, and that's a lot for us here in VA. We don't usually get much snow at all and even then it's not till February or March. The kids have been in heaven playing in the snow, and I will be posting video and pics in the next few days. I wanted to go ahead and post this video though. I thought you just might enjoy it as much as I did. :) Luke was so excited to go out in the snow and play. He had no clue what it was, but he wanted out there!



We have more snow on it's way, so it's looking like we'll be having a White Christmas! Since we're not making our usual holiday trek to Tennessee, well get to enjoy the snow here!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Save some till we get there!!!

MoonNStarMommy said...

LOLOLOL that is so cute!!!

I have to take my kids out in the snow, we have so much that I'm afraid I'll lose Nathan! Seriously!

We're suppose to be getting a ton of snow tomorrow so I think it'll be a good day to do it...

That is, a ton of snow upon the blizzard we just had 2 weeks ago