Thursday, August 21, 2008

At Home and Doing Well

We have been home for over 24 hours now, and doing well. My parents arrived yesterday afternoon, and that has been a blessing. We are enjoying the new baby, and spending time with family. So far Luke seems to be a very easy baby, healthy, laid back, alert, and a good nurser.We have had some great answers to prayer in the last few days, and for that we give God all the glory! I am doing good too, a little sore and tired, but feeling better all the time. After the delivery, my liver was not functioning properly, but has fixed itself and is doing well now. Caitlyn was present in the room for the delivery, and surprised us all by her maturity. It was a great experience to share with her, and I think it definitely gave her a special bond with Luke. Here are a few pictures that Andrea has taken in the last few days. More to come. Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has blessed us with a healthy baby.




3 comments:

Julie said...

Great picture of the two of you!! So glad things are well!! God is so good!!

The Robinsons said...

Glad you all are doing well. I miss you! It's been quite a vacation. Two trips to urgent care for Mark and I have to see a dentist on Tuesday because of a major toothache that's been bothering me all week. Anyways, I can't wait to hold Luke! Take care and get some rest. Love ya!

Our Family said...

Glad you are home and doing well. Please let me know if I can do anything for you or your family. He is a handsome boy! Congratulations on a healthy little miracle!