Thursday, July 26, 2007

Trying To Recoup

Hello all, and I'm sorry that I haven't posted since last Thursday. I know that some of you get worried when you don't see any new posts! :) Don't worry, the children haven't tied us up and gone on a junk food frenzy!:) We're still here, and functioning. It has a been a bit of a rough week emotionally. Some things have been going on with Dawn and Corey's case that I can't get into details about, but it is getting resolved and things should hopefully get better. Then of course, my family left Sunday, and that always make me a little weepy for a few days. We are doing well though, and just trying to get back into our normal routine. It has been a very busy last two months. Jeremy is really enjoying his new job, and seems less stressed at the end of the day. I really love that he has his own office, and that means his own phone! I can call him as much as I want! Corey's chicken pox are healing, but we have discovered that he is highly allergic to flea bites. We have bombed a few times already, but we're planning to get an exterminator to come out soon. They are expensive!! We have never had a problem with fleas, but recently a few got in, and now we are having a hard time getting rid of them. It only takes a couple to get Corey all broke out. I will post tomorrow, and get everyone caught up on the odds and ends. Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these.

0 comments: