Saturday, June 2, 2007

We've Got A Streaker!

Yesterday we spent the day at the Playroom. I've mentioned it before, the place where the kids play all day and I can just chill out. Anyway, we're about halfway through the day and John David has to go potty. Now, he has graduated to going by himself, and does very well. Well, instead of telling me he had to go, he told Dawn. So being the nice sister she is, she showed him to the bathroom, turned on the light for him, then left him to do his business. Meanwhile, I'm oblivious to any of this, and all the sudden I hear some of the other moms gasping. I turn to the sound of John David yelling "mommy!" Running through the Playroom, naked from the waist down, is none other than our little John David! Apparently he needed help getting onto the rather large toilet, and came to get me. We all got a good laugh at that one! Love you all, and thank you to God Almighty who has for now blessed us with these!!

0 comments: